Real Madrid vs Deportivo La Coruna Betting Preview – 10/12/16
• Real are the only unbeaten side in La Liga this season.
• They kick off on Saturday 6 points clear of Barca in 2nd place.
• Deportivo have just 3 wins all season and sit 2 points off the relegation.
• Both teams have scored in Real’s last 5 games.
• Deportivo have failed to beat Real in their last 12 meetings dating back to 2008.
Draw 2-2 vs Borussia Dortmund (H)
Draw 1-1 vs Barcelona (A)
Win 6-1 vs Leonesa (H)
Win 2-1 vs Gijon (A)
Win 2-1 vs Sporting (A)
Win 5-1 vs Real Sociedad (H)
Loss 1-0 vs Betis (A)
Loss 4-3 vs Malaga (A)
Loss 3-2 vs Sevilla (H)
Draw 1-1 vs Granada (A)
Head to Head:
14/05/16 Deportivo 0-2 Real Madrid
09/01/16 Real Madrid 5-0 Deportivo
14/02/15 Real Madrid 2-0 Deportivo